From Pigment Paste to Pigment Powder including Fluros/Metals/Glitters and more. If contacting me directly on these pigments, then please see the special I am offering via the image below.
Note: ... This offer will not be made available elsewhere or via the pigment/resin - resinandmore.co.nz website. Only via this page.
Available as product launch is a special on shipping, ie. Is your order over $100*? then free shipping for North Island orders and $5 shipping for South Island orders.
... View - resinandmore.co.nz
Creating vibrant Resin Art pieces has not been easier, with this range of beautiful Pigment Powders and Pastes.
Take Note: These powders are able to also be used in your Fluid art for pours, swiping etc. Plus, amazingly, the gorgeous mica powders can be mixed in with oil painting products. Enjoy and be amazed at these gorgeous pigments.
When ordering product and/or resins from links on this page, it would be so nice if you would please say you had done so via viewing my page here. Thank you. I appreciate very much.
A special discount on all products is offered to those who attend my resin workshops. A great price and saving.
Please visit my art classes site to view more on this as well as workshops available. (Use the back button at the top of your browser to return to this page.)
Available to purchase from myself - 2 resins manufactured by Elichem in England, Mastercast and Ultracast, and another manufactured in Australia, Epoxy Glass. Each resin is very high quality, specifically made for artists and safe to use. Please do take note, if using with pigments/pastes or other colourants with heat or flame then a mask must be worn. Always read each manufacturer's details for their own resins.
Each of these I use myself professionally, as well as teaching with the Epoxy Glass resin and highly recommend each. Should you require resins for deep casting etc, please enquire, thank you.
- Resin requires certain temperatures when using, always best to check on manufacturers websites for details on this.
- Freight will be added to all prices quoted below for each resin. You will be advised of cost upon order.
If you wish to use an outstanding resin made specifically for artists, no smell and superb glasslike finish, then I recommend and offer this resin manufactured by Australian company, Barnes. Beautiful to use - your completed artwork will look superb.
Epoxy Glass 1 litre $ 73.00 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 2 litre $ 143.75 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 5 litre $ 333.00 incl gst.
If requiring Barnes EpoxyGlass, please contact me direct at:
Two other resins also made specifically for artists, no smell and superb finish, then I recommend and offer resins manufactured and produced in the UK by well thought of company, Elichem, with an excellent following worldwide.
Excellent resin ideal for resin art, geodes etc, as good consistency. View details on Mastercast, including video on how to coat previous artwork
Note - Ultracast is the resin to purchase if requiring heat resistancy.
Mastercast 400g, 2kg, 4kg and 10kg
... Order Elichem's products visit ResinandMore. Thank you.
Longer working time, quite fluid. Superb product, also by Elichem. Use Ultracast for heat resistancy.
View video to see Ultracast heat resistant resin.
... Order Elichem's products visit ResinandMore site. Thank you.
- Gloves are to be worn at all times, nitrile are best.
- Always use a respirator/mask with resin and also need to wear if you wish to sand any resin items.
- Safety goggles advisable to wear when using resin and heating. Eyes can absorb fumes.
- Ensure when you undertake resin to use in a well ventilated air flow room.
- If in contact with skin, wash with soap and water, a lot of soap and water. Shower gel is great for this (I use Radox one).
- Of course... do not eat, drink or smoke whilst working with resin.
- Be extremely careful if using a flame/torch, do not use near liquids which are flammable, ensure tops closed.
- If in contact with eye/s, wash eye/s for at least fifteen minutes and consult medical immediately.
If you use inks/paints/pastes/powders/micas/glitter/acrylics or any other colourants, these will change the properties of your resin which then may become toxic, therefore you must wear a mask.
If you use alcohol inks with resin - as these are alcohol... do not use a flame to remove bubbles.