From Pigment Paste to Pigment Powder including Fluros/Metals/Glitters and more.
Introductory Offer: Is your order over $100*? then FREE SHIPPING for North Island orders and $5 SHIPPING for South Island orders.
Creating vibrant Resin Art pieces has not been easier, with this range of beautiful Pigment Powders and Pastes.
Take Note : These powders are able to also be used in your Fluid art for pours, swiping etc. Plus, amazingly, the gorgeous mica powders can be mixed in with oil painting products. Enjoy and be amazed at these gorgeous pigments.
Available to purchase from myself - 2 resins manufactured by Elichem in England, Mastercast and Ultracast, and another manufactured in Australia, Epoxy Glass. Each resin is very high quality, specifically made for artists and safe to use. Please do take note, if using with pigments/pastes or other colourants with heat or flame then a mask must be worn. Always read full manufacturers details for their own resins.
Each of these I use myself professionally, as well as teaching with the Epoxy Glass resin and highly recommend each. Should you require resins for deep casting etc, please enquire, thank you.
- Resin requires certain temperatures when using, always best to check on manufacturers websites for details on this.
- Freight will be added to all prices quoted below for each resin. You will be advised of cost upon order.
If you wish to use an outstanding resin made specifically for artists, no smell and superb glasslike finish, then I recommend and offer this resin manufactured by Australian company, Barnes. Beautiful to use - your completed artwork will look superb.
Epoxy Glass 1 litre $ 73.00 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 2 litre $ 143.00 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 5 litre $ 333.00 incl gst.
Two other resins which are of the highest quality manufactured and designed for Artists. Providing excellent results with varying working times. Produced in the UK with an excellent following worldwide.
Excellent resin ideal for resin art, geodes etc, as good consistency. View details on Mastercast, including video on how to coat previous artwork
Note - Ultracast is the resin to purchase if requiring heat resistancy.
Mastercast 2 kg $ 150.00 plus gst.
Mastercast 4 kg $ 255.00 plus gst.
Longer working time, quite fluid. Superb product, also by Elichem. Use Ultracast for heat resistancy.
Ultracast 1.5 kg $ 120.00 plus gst.
Ultracast 7.5 kg $ 365.00 plus gst.
View video to see Ultracast heat resistant resin.
- Gloves are to be worn at all times, nitrile are best.
- Always use a respirator/mask with resin and also need to wear if you wish to sand any resin items.
- Safety goggles advisable to wear when using resin and heating. Eyes can absorb fumes.
- Ensure when you undertake resin to use in a well ventilated air flow room.
- If in contact with skin, wash with soap and water, a lot of soap and water. Shower gel is great for this (I use Radox one).
- Of course... do not eat, drink or smoke whilst working with resin.
- Be extremely careful if using a flame/torch, do not use near liquids which are flammable, ensure tops closed.
- If in contact with eye/s, wash eye/s for at least fifteen minutes and consult medical immediately.
If you use inks/paints/pastes/powders/micas/glitter/acrylics or any other colourants, these will change the properties of your resin which then may become toxic, therefore you must wear a mask.
If you use alcohol inks with resin - as these are alcohol... do not use a flame to remove bubbles.